Katie Stevenson

Katie Stevenson
Using my head!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Greetings From Samfya Bible School



Hey Guys,
We are now in Samfya and have gotten to grips of where stores are, like the bakery, Mr. Cabeke’s store, Samfya basic School, (that’s where we get internet) and stuff like that.

I have met Elizabeth She’s REALLY nice.

I have also learnt how to carry a baby on my back with a Chtange and also I can carry a load of washing on my head!!!!! Isn’t that amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m an instant celeb here as they think I’m white. Hahahahahahahaha I’m not exactly White am I!!!!!!
We have found these really yummy lollipops and I wish we could get them back home! Maybe Dad and Mum will let me have some to bring back with us for you to taste.

Katie.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Katie, it's Whitney here. I laughed when I read that you're an instant celeb because they think you are white, imagine what they would think I was, I'd be a Super Celeb!! Is that lizard the same size as the one that ran up your leg? It looks pretty big. You sound like you are having heaps of fun, I miss you heaps.
    Luv from Whitney,talk soon. P.S. Did you get my email through my Mum's reply to your Mum?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Katie, Love the baby, you look just the part. Hope you have seen Lily's Blog. Not sure about you being white, Haha, wait until we arrive then they will see what white is!!! Love to you all. Anything you need bought over?
    Love Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow sounds really awesome and that you are having a really cool experience and are learning heaps.
    hope you keep having a good time

    ReplyDelete