Katie Stevenson

Katie Stevenson
Using my head!

Friday, July 16, 2010

Kasanka National Park




Hey guys,

Just recently we have been to Kasanka National Park and we saw heaps of animals it was so amazing!

Well here we go,

06.00: This was when our day began. Dad got us up at about first light and said “get up we’re going to Kasanka.” So I got up and got dressed and tied my hair up.

07.00: Well time for breakfast and then to load the car up. All this took about 1and 1\2 hours.

08.30:well now we leave to do our emails at Samfya basic school and then off to Kasanka.

Midday: Finally we are here and on our way to Wasa Lodge and on the road we saw a few baboons run across the road.

Well well well I was the first to spot some Puku and then mum saw some sable and dad saw some warthogs. It was an eventful day.

Wednesday

Well today was eventful.

We saw 3 zebras, four hippos, 7 crocs, and lots of other things, but the highlight of my day was when I had an ant in my pants literally!!!! I was sitting in the car and all of a sudden owwwwwwwwwwww!!! Something bit me but dad thought it was all in my head but then it bit me again and I pulled my trousers up and what did I find nothing but the ant.

Well we are home now and I’ve got to go do some school work

Bye from

Katie

2 comments:

  1. Aww! That frog is so cute!! We all miss heaps. I hope you continue to grow in your faith. Here is my blog adress. http://daisiesdays.blogspot.com/

    Your friend,

    Daisie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I see you have answered one of our questions! Should have read the whole blogspot first.
    E1 and Mrs Whyte

    ReplyDelete