Katie Stevenson

Katie Stevenson
Using my head!

Friday, August 27, 2010

That Naughty Copper Dog!!!!!!!!!



Top is my new hair, then Lily & Me in 2001 and last in 2010!!

Hey Guys,

Woof says copper as he tears down the road and into the Church building “get out Copper!!!!” Oh no!!!!! Yet again Copper manages to get out of the yard and cause terror among the locals!!!!! That Copper is the Naughtiest (no naughty doesn’t define him) most mischievous dog that ever lived!!!!!!!!!!! First he jumped the fence then led us all the way to church thinking he had done nothing wrong!!!!! Then he came inside the church and WOULD NOT go outside and guess what I spend most of my days doing - shooing Copper out!!!!!

The other day I got my hair done but within a week I took it out!!!!!!!!! It took 10 hours to do my hair and it felt like it too!!!!!!!!!!!! My Hair looked like it had dreads in it!!!!!!! I took it out because of the wool that made me sweat and the wool made my scalp itchy.

Liy is gone now and it is just over two weeks till I leave Samfya!!!!!!!!!And go to the UK and US!!!!!!!!

We really enjoyed having Lily here it was soo great!!!! We even got pictures almost the same as when we were little at Teal Bay, Northland, but now in Zambia.

Well that is all from me for now so bye

Katie.

No comments:

Post a Comment