Katie Stevenson

Katie Stevenson
Using my head!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Last Days in Samfya

Me with my EMI friends Rachel & Melissa
Hi there,
The EMI team is here so they are developing the master plan sooooooooooooo they are surveying, testing the water, drawing sketches and checking the electrical it is all very interesting cool. I have been able to watch them.

We are leaving Samfya on Saturday morning and then we go to the Protea Hotel Safari Lodge so that Mum and I can see an African lion in Africa! This is in Lusaka. After that we fly to Joberg and then to Port Elizabeth which is in South Africa near Jefferies Bay which is where the Tomaselli’s are from.

We haven’t had full power since Friday so we haven’t been able to clear our emails and it is now Monday! The low power is driving mum crazy as she is doing the cooking for the Team. Aunty Patricia has been helping mum heaps! She made the best muffins!

Not anything to report on copper as we found some rope and he is getting tied up!
Well in the next few days we will be packing all our things to leave Samfya. It will be sad to leave the friends I have made here, but I am looking forward to being home with my family and NZ friends again. I have missed my pillow as my one here is flat!
See ya

No comments:

Post a Comment